Monday, June 8, 2009

Some lovely poem I wrote.

Comfort in the dark
That's all I want and
That's all that I need
Folded notes on napkins
Picnics on those summer days
A dress that blows me away

And I can't understand why you sing
Into your pillows every night next to me

Don't be ashamed of who you are.
Because who you are is beautiful and loved.

Captivated by the sound
Of your brilliant way of thinking
That's all I really love.
Standing on the edge of this ground
On the tops of the highest mountains
Singing along to music when no one is around

I'll keep wondering why you keep hiding
Don't go unnoticed. Please find yourself...

...Please show it to me when you're complete.

1 comment:

  1. This'll make a young girl cry if she's listening to A Day To Remember's 'If It Means Alot To You'.


    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete