Friday, July 31, 2009

This would make a good song.

Hello, my bones are breaking
the room is spinning and you
know that you might as well
just rip out my tongue.

I've never been good at telling stories,
And I've never been too good at honesty.
But there's one thing that I know for sure:
I swear to you now: you'll never know me.

Love, it's waiting around
for you to take it and you
know that you might as well
just stay for a while when you're

Pushing those words through your teeth and
You're so beautiful when you annunciate those
Perfect little things that you always tell me:
I swear to you by now you're my life story.

Singing songs in rooms,
Padded to extinguish you.
But you burn right through,
But you burn right through.
I'm falling for the sound
Persisting through miles.
I swear to God it's true,
I'm living for the two...

Of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment